Stainless Steel Strip Galvanized Steel Coil
|1-9 10-99 100+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2,550 US $2,000 US $1,399|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||900 Tons/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 304
- Certification: ISO, RoHS, IBR
- Technique: Cold Rolled
- Edge: Slit edge
- Delivery Time: 5~15 Days After Down Payment
- Width: 1000mm-2600mm
- Surface: 2b, Hl, Mirror, Ba, No.1
- Shipment: Fob, CIF, CFR, EXW, CNF
- Trademark: DYZ
- Specification: ASTM, JIS, DIN, EN, GB, AISI
- HS Code: 7220203000
- Standard: ASTM, JIS, GB, AISI, DIN, BS
- Surface Treatment: Galvanized
- Application: Container Plate
- Stock: Stock
- Thickness: 0.3mm-100mm
- Max Length: up to You
- Brand: Baosteel, Tisco, Jisco, Posco, Lisco
- Payment: T/T, L/C
- Transport Package: International Standard Packing or as Your Require
- Origin: China, Mainland
Stainless steel strip/coil:
Stainless steel is a steel alloy with a minimum of 10.5% chromium content, as well as certain Ni, Mo, Mn, Cu, N contents etc.
Stainless steel does not readily corrode, rust or stain with water. There are different grades and surface finishes of stainless steel to suit the environment the alloy must endure. Stainless steel is used where both the properties of steel and corrosion resistance are required.
Stainless steels contain sufficient chromium to form a passive film of chromium oxide, which prevents further surface corrosion and blocks corrosion from spreading into the metal.
|Length||As your requirements|
|303se,304,TP304,TP304L,305,306,309S,310S,310H, TP316,TP316L,316Ti,317,317L,317Ti,321,SUS321,347,SUS347,440C,440F,C-276,Ni80Cr20,Ti,630,631,632,XM7,329JI,2205,2207,S32750,S32550,S32154,S32183, 904L|
|Minimum order||1 Ton|
|Standards||ASTM A511 A269 A312 A213, GB/ T14976-2002 GB 13296-91|
|FOB Price||the latest price|
|Surface||polish, primary colour,matt,mirror face ,wire drawing|
|Productions requirement||cold drawing, cold rolling, precision rolling|
|Main markets||Asia,Europe,Middle-east area,Africa,South/North America|
|Application||chemical industry, metallurgy, construction, water conservancy|
|N0.1||after heat treatment and pickling treatment after hot rolling.|
|2D||heat treatment after cold rolling, pickling or similar process or matt surface.|
|3#||Abrasive belt of grit 4 # 150 ~ 180.|
|4#||Abrasive belt of grit # 150 ~ 180.|
|HL||Appropriate particle size of grinding polishing material, the surface is continuous grinding grain.|
Steel stainless steel is widely used for the working environment of corrosion, high temperature, high pressure, abrasion and wear, creep deformation etc., in the industries of oil and gas, petrochemical, electric heating, power plant, industrial plant, metallurgy, metal working, coal, mining, machinery, shipbuilding, construction, engineering, automotive components, industrial boiler, sewage system, chemical fertilizer, paper and pulp, offshore platform, sea water system, food processing, medical, pharmaceuticals etc.
standard export packing, seaworthy packing, bundles, plastic bag, woven bag, wooden cases, plywood case, iron case, or as per customer require
Grade and Compositions:
Stainless steel coil maintenance:
(1) Regular cleaning and maintenance
(2) Pay attention to prevent the occurrence of the phenomenon of surface scratches
(3) Use soap, weak detergent or warm water to remove surface dust, dirt
(4) In addition to the surface of the binder with alcohol or an organic solvent (ether, benzene)
(5) Use neutral detergent or ammonia solution in addition to surface oil
(6) With 10% nitric acid or abrasive detergent in addition to the surface of the embroider caused by the dirt.
1. After receive the goods, We hope to get your feedback at first time.
2. We could provide installation guide, if you need, we could give you global service.
3. Our Sales are 24-hours online for your request.
4. MTC will be issued after finish the goods.
5. Third party inspection can be accept.
Tianjin Deyingze Steel and Iron Co., Ltd.
We will reply you in 24 hours. Please remember check your inbox.
Welcome to inquiry. Looking forward to cooperating with you in the near future