Incoloy Alloy A286 Sheet Stainess Steel Plate S66286 En1.4980
|FOB Price:||US $2,999 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $2,999/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||800 Tons/Month|
|Transport Package:||International Standard Export Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: A286 S66286 EN1.4980
- Standard: JIS, GB, DIN, BS, ASTM, AISI
- Alloy: Alloy
- Powder: Not Powder
- Standard Plate Size: 1000mm X 2000mm, 1219 mm X 2438 mm, 1500 mm X 6000
- Delivery Time: 7~15 Days After Your Order
- Brand: Baosteel,Tisco,Posco,Ansteel
- Shipment: EXW,FOB,CIF,CFR
- Trademark: luyesteel
- Origin: Tianjin, China
- Application: Aviation, Electronics, Industrial, Medical, Chemical
- Purity: >98%
- Type: Nickel Plate
- Plate Thickness: 0.2mm-100mm
- Length: 2000mm, 2440mm, 3000mm, 5800mm, 6000mm,
- MOQ: 1 Ton
- Surface: 2b/Hl/No.1/Mirror/8k/Embossed
- Payment: T/T, L/C
- Specification: ASTM, EN, AISI, ASME, DIN, JIS, GB, ISO, SGS
- HS Code: 7211190000
Incoloy A-286 is an iron-nickel-chromium alloy with additions of molybdenum and titanium. It is agehardenable for high mechanical properties. The alloy maintains good strength and oxidation resistance at temperatures up to about 1300°F (700°C).
It is used for various components of aircraft and industrial gas turbines. Also used for fastener applications in automotive engine and manifold components subject to high levels of heat and stress and in the offshore oil and gas industry.
Nickel pipe, Nickel plate, Nickel sheet:
|Dimension||1. T0.3mm--4.0mm*W300-3000mm*L500-4500mm(Cold rolling)|
2. T4.1mm--50.0mm*W300-3000mm*L500-4000mm(Hot rolling)
|Processing technique||Cold rolled/Hot rolled|
Test and Quality
|1.Mechanical properties test,|
2.inspection ensure the materials meet destructive and non-destructive test according to industry and customer specification
|Main markets||Asia,Europe,Middle-east area,Africa,South/North America,ect.|
|Applications||1.Chemical processing, medical instruments etc.|
2.Indusrty,Navigation,Smelting,Chemical plants, and so on.
|Payment Terms||T/T, L/C, Western union,|
ASTM; ASME; UNS S66286; EN 1.4980
Cold rolled and Hot Rolled
|24-27||balance||13.5-16||1-1.5||1.9-2.35||0.08 max||2 max||0.35 max||0.1-0.5||0.001-0.01|
1.Highly resistant to various reducing chemicals
2.Excellent resistance to caustic alkalies
3.High electrical conductivity
4.Excellent corrosion resistance to distilled and natural waters
5.Resistance to neutral and alkaline salt solutions
6.Excellent resistance to dry fluorine
7.Widely used to handle caustic soda
8.Good thermal, electrical and magnetostrictive properties
9.Offers some resistance to hydrochloric and sulfuric acids at modest temperatures and concentrations
1. Sulfuric acid factory usage for heating pipe, container, basket,chain and so on.
2. Cooling heat exchanger, marine product pipeline system and gas pipeline of acidic environment.
3. Heat exchanger, steam machine, washing, impregnation pipe, etc. for phosphoric acid produce
4. Food processing equipment.
5. Salt production .
6. Chemical process
7.Oil refining in the air heat exchange
8.Caustic handling equipment
9.Reactors and vessels in which fluorine is generated and reacted with hydrocarbons
10. Application of high pressure oxygen flam-retardant alloy
Packing: standard export packing, seaworthy packing, bundles, plastic bag, woven bag, wooden cases, plywood case, iron case, or as per customer require.
We will reply you in 24 hours. Please remember check your inbox.
Welcome to inquiry. Looking forward to cooperating with you in the near future.