Stainless Steel Tinplate Roofing Sheet ASTM 316L
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3,100 US $2,154|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Tons/Month|
|Transport Package:||International Standard Packing or as Your Require|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 316L
- Standard: ASTM, AISI, GB, JIS, DIN, BS
- Surface Treatment: Galvanized
- Application: Mold & Dies, Ship Plate, Boiler Plate, Container Plate, Flange Plate
- Stock: Stock
- Standard Plate Size: 1000*2000mm, 1219*2440mm, 1500*6000mm, 1800*6000mm
- Coil Width: 1m, 1.22m, 1.5m, 1.8m, 2.6m
- Delivery Time: 7-15 Days
- Shipment: Fob, CIF, CFR, EXW
- MOQ: 1 Ton
- Specification: ASTM, EN, AISI, ASME, DIN, JIS, GB, ISO, SGS
- HS Code: 7220203000
- Type: Steel Plate
- Certification: ISO, SGS, BV, RoHS, IBR
- Technique: Hot Rolled
- Special Use: Cutting Tools, Measuring Tools, Cutters in Common Steel, High-strength Steel Plate, Wear Resistant Steel, Silicon Steel
- Plate Thickness: 0.2mm-100mm
- Coil Thickness: 0.1mm-80mm
- Max Length: as Customer′s Requirement
- Surface: 2b/Hl/No.1/Mirror/8k/Embossed
- Payment: T/T, L/C
- Trademark: DYZ
- Origin: China
Stainless Steel Plate ASTM EN Standard:
Stainless steel is a steel alloy with a minimum of 10.5% chromium content, as well as certain Ni, Mo, Mn, Cu, N contents etc.
Stainless steel does not readily corrode, rust or stain with water. There are different grades and surface finishes of stainless steel to suit the environment the alloy must endure. Stainless steel is used where both the properties of steel and corrosion resistance are required.
Stainless steels contain sufficient chromium to form a passive film of chromium oxide, which prevents further surface corrosion and blocks corrosion from spreading into the metal.
|Standard plate size||1000*2000mm, 1219*2440mm, 15000*6000mm, 1800*6000mm, 2000*6000mm|
|Coil width||1m, 1.22m, 1.5m, 1.8m|
|Length||Any specifications as per customer's requirement|
|Materials||303se,304,TP304,TP304L,305,306,309S,310S,310H, TP316,TP316L,316Ti,317,317L,317Ti,321,SUS321,347,SUS347,440C,440F,C-276,Ni80Cr20,Ti,630,631,632,XM7,329JI,2205,2207,S32750,S32550,S32154,S32183, 904L,ect.|
|Surface||polish, primary colour,matt,mirror face ,wire drawing|
|FOB price||The latest price|
|Minimum order||1 ton|
|Standard||ASTM A511 A269 A312 A213, GB/ T14976-2002 GB 13296-91|
|Productions Requirement||cold drawing, cold rolling, precision rolling|
|Mian Markets||Asia,Europe,Middle-east area,Africa,South/North America|
Physical and chemical properties:
High oxidation resistance in air at ambient temperature;
Highly resistant to attack from acids, bases, organics;
High resistance to stress corrosion cracking;
High resistance to general corrosion, pitting corrosion, crevice corrosion, erosion corrosion and corrosion fatigue;
High mechanical strength.
|NO.1||The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.|
|2B||Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.|
|NO.4||Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180|
abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
|HL||Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size|
|BA||Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling|
Steel stainless steel is widely used for the working environment of corrosion, high temperature, high pressure, abrasion and wear, creep deformation etc., in the industries of oil and gas, petrochemical, electric heating, power plant, industrial plant, metallurgy, metal working, coal, mining, machinery, shipbuilding, construction, engineering, automotive components, industrial boiler, sewage system, chemical fertilizer, paper and pulp, offshore platform, sea water system, food processing, medical, pharmaceuticals etc.
standard export packing, seaworthy packing, bundles, plastic bag, woven bag, wooden cases, plywood case, iron case, or as per customer require.
Material and Compositions:
(1) Regular cleaning and maintenance
(2) Pay attention to prevent the occurrence of the phenomenon of surface scratches
(3) Use soap, weak detergent or warm water to remove surface dust, dirt
(4) In addition to the surface of the binder with alcohol or an organic solvent (ether, benzene)
(5) Use neutral detergent or ammonia solution in addition to surface oil
(6) With 10% nitric acid or abrasive detergent in addition to the surface of the embroider caused by the dirt.
1.After receive the goods, We hope to get your feedback at first time.
2.We could provide installation guide, if you need, we could give you global service.
3.Our Sales are 24-hours online for your request.
4.MTC will be issued after finish the goods.
5.Third party inspection can be accept.
Tianjin Deyingze Steel and Iron Co.,Ltd.
We will reply you in 24 hours. Please remember check your inbox.
Welcome to inquiry. Looking forward to cooperating with you in the near future