Incoloy Alloy 800 800h 800ht Nickel Alloy Steel Plate/Sheet
|1-14 15-49 50+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3,100 US $2,899 US $2,769|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||500000 Tons/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Incoloy Alloy 800 800H 800HT
- Standard: JIS, GB, DIN, BS, ASTM, AISI
- Alloy: Alloy
- Powder: Not Powder
- Standard Plate Size: 1000mm X 2000mm, 1219 mm X 2438 mm, 1500 mm X 6000
- Delivery Time: 7~15 Days After Your Order
- Surface: 2b/Hl/No.1/Mirror/8k
- Payment: T/T, L/C
- Transport Package: International Standard Export Packing
- Origin: China
- Application: Aviation, Electronics, Industrial, Medical, Chemical
- Purity: >98%
- Type: Nickel Plate
- Plate Thickness: 0.2mm-100mm
- Length: 2000mm, 2440mm, 3000mm, 5800mm, 6000mm
- Brand: Baosteel, Tisco, Posco, Ansteel
- Shipment: EXW, Fob, CIF, CFR
- Trademark: DYZ
- Specification: ASTM, EN, AISI, ASME, DIN, JIS, GB, ISO, SGS
- HS Code: 7506100000
Incoloy 800 800H 800HT Alloy Steel Plate and Sheet UNS N08800 EN 1.4876
Incoloy alloy 800 is widely used for construction of equipment requiring corrosion resistance, heat resistance, strength, and stability for service up to 1500°F (816°C). Alloy 800 offers general corrosion resistance to many aqueous media and resists stress corrosion cracking. At elevated temperatures it offers resistance to oxidation, carburization, and sulfidation along with rupture and creep strength.
Incoloy 800H has lower carbon content and higher creep and rupture resistance.
Incoloy 800HT has further modifications to the combined titanium and aluminum levels (0.85-1.20%) to ensure optimum high temperature properties
For applications requiring greater resistance to stress rupture and creep, especially at temperatures above 1500°F (816°C), Incoloy alloys 800H and 800HT are used.
Element percentage Incoloy Alloy 800(%):
Incoloy Alloy 800 Physical properties:
|Melting point||1357-1385 °C|
Minimum mechanical properties in the room temperature:
High temperature strength
High creep rupture strength.
Resistant to oxidation and carburization in high temperature environments.
Good corrosion resistance in many acidic environments.
Good resistance to many sulfur-containing atmospheres.
Characteristics of the surface:
|Surface finish||Characteristics and application|
|NO.2B||The surface brightness and flatness of no2B is better than no2D. then through a special surface treatment to improve its mechanical properties,No2B could nearly satisfy comprehensive uses.|
|NO.3||Polished with abrasive belt of git#100-#200, have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria, used as inner and external ornaments for building, electrical appliances and kitchen utensils etc.|
|NO.4||Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#180,have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria,but thinner than No3, are used as bathtub buildings inner and external ornaments electrical appliances kitchen utensils and food processing equipment etc.|
|HL||Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#320 on the NO.4 finish and has continuous streaks, mainly used as buildings ornaments elevators,door of building, frontal plate etc.|
|BA||Cold rolled, bright annealed and skin-passed, the product have excellent brightness and good reflexivity like mirror,kitchen apparatus,ornament etc.|
|8K||The product have excellent brightness and prefer reflexivity can to be the mirror.|
Alloys 800/800H/HT are used in a variety of applications involving exposure to corrosive environments and high temperatures such as heat treating equipment, chemical and petrochemical processing, nuclear power plants and the paper pulp industry. Heat-treating equipment such as baskets, trays, and fixtures employ Incoloy 800H/HT. Chemical and petrochemical processing industries use the alloys for heat exchangers and other piping systems in nitric acid media especially where resistance to chloride stress-corrosion cracking is required. Power plants use them for super-heater and re-heater tubing.
Application fields include:
1).Ethylene furnace quench boilers
3).Valves, fittings and other components exposed to corrosive attack from 1100-1800° F
6).Chemical and petrochemical processing
7).Super-heater and re-heaters in power plants
1.Export sea worthy package + water proof paper + wooden pallet
2.Max Loading 25mt for each 20Gp container
3.Safe loading and fixing Professional teams
4.Professional shipping line
Stainless steel Plate maintenance:
(1) Regular cleaning and maintenance
(2) Pay attention to prevent the occurrence of the phenomenon of surface scratches
(3) Use soap, weak detergent or warm water to remove surface dust, dirt
(4) In addition to the surface of the binder with alcohol or an organic solvent (ether, benzene)
(5) Use neutral detergent or ammonia solution in addition to surface oil
(6) With 10% nitric acid or abrasive detergent in addition to the surface of the embroider caused by the dirt.Our Service:
1. After receive the goods, We hope to get your feedback at first time.
2. We could provide installation guide, if you need, we could give you global service.
3. Our Sales are 24-hours online for your request.
4. MTC will be issued after finish the goods.
5. Third party inspection can be accept.
Tianjin Deyingze Steel and Iron Co., Ltd.
We will reply you in 24 hours. Please remember check your inbox.
Welcome to inquiry. Looking forward to cooperating with you in the near future
Welcome to inquiry. Looking forward to cooperating with you in the near future.